EasyFi Goes Mobile with Orange Wallet
Easyfi Network is extremely happy to announce that Orange Wallet has now integrated EasyFi Network staking pools to their mobile wallet app. This will now allow users to access all staking programs on EasyFi via the Orange Wallet mobile app.
This integration done by Orange Wallet will enable users to stake their assets directly on the EasyFi staking module following a few simple steps. Using this mobile application, users can stake, claim and withdraw assets in a very convenient and smooth manner just like they can on the EasyFi App.
EasyFi welcome Orange Wallet to the EasyFi Ecosystem.
Here is how this helps
With this integration of EasyFi Network staking, Orange Network has added an easy method using which users can stake their assets “on-the-go” thus expanding the manner in which users can #DoMoreWithDeFi.
This integration is currently on the Polygon Network and opens the doors to:
- Faster and cheaper deposits of assets with an easy access to multiple staking programs on EasyFi without having to open the EasyFi App on a desktop
- Other bigger integrations and opportunities to build on EasyFi using the tech EasyFi have.
EasyFi are glad that their vision for providing the best user experience with EasyFi is shared by the Orange Wallet team and they believe that this integration by them has extensive potential to provide users native mobile experience for modules such as farming and lending as well as other tech integrations with EasyFi in the future.
Here is how this will work
- Download & open the Orange Wallet (PlayStore | AppStore)
- Restore / create a new wallet on the App
- Click on the DeFi tab on the Wallet
- Select the EasyFi Card as shown
- Choose from the programs displayed to deposit your assets
- Receive & withdraw corresponding rewards to the staking program
For more details please visit the following link and follow the Tutorial for Orange Wallet.